AirForceTM Control is a brand-new product designed and manufactured by FuturEnergy that provides unparalleled performance monitoring and automatic system protection for your 3-Phase AC 1kW turbine installation. Included with the AirForceTM Control system is a Davis Anemometer, that provides the system with both wind speed and wind direction information.
The AirForceTM Control unit is installed within a covered area close to and in series with the manual stop-switch and directly to the batteries or other loads. When charge parameters are met, or other controlled parameters exceeded, the turbine is automatically stopped and restarted when conditions return within operational limits or further battery charging is required.
AirForceTM Control offers access to a Web-based portal providing remote control & configuration, along with trending of historical performance data for your turbine.
AirForceTM Control features:
* Provides configurable automatic control of the turbine
* Prevents damage due to turbine overspeed
* Improves system safety, reliability and longevity
* Compatible with 3 phase AC turbine installations and 24V and 48V battery charging installations
* Touch screen interface – Automatic power-save ‘screen off’ function (180 sec – touch to restore)
* Ability to monitor performance of the wind turbine: Power (W), Energy (Whrs), Wind speed instant (m/s) plus time averaged value, Wind direction (cardinal and ordinal), Battery voltage (Volts), Current (Amps), Turbine speed (rpm)
* Remote monitor capability with WiFi and internet connection
* Configurable automatic stop/start functionality, parameterised on: Maximum battery voltage (turbine stop) with turbine restart voltage, Maximum charge current (turbine stop), Wind speed maximum (turbine stop) and restart value, Turbine restart delay time (seconds)
* Augments manual stop switch
* Maintains battery systems at optimum levels to prolong life
* Negates the need for dump loads